I am proud to announce a new endurance program with ASRC league and its new World Endurance Series on iRacing.com! This international championship will be broadcaster in live by Paddock TV with a full coverage of qualifting, race and our ceremonial podium interview. This champiompship will be composed of 6 round forum June 2016 to novembre 2016 and 3 categories of cars will be allowed to compete.
Each of 6 races will be a 6 hours race and
all races will have live admins in race control. Now we discover calendar :
- Round 1 Jun 11, 2016 – 6 Hours of silverstone by ASRC – Silverstone Circuit Grand Prix
- Round 2 – Jul 9, 2016 – 6 Hours of Spa by ASRC – Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Endurance
- Round 3 – Aug 13, 2016 – 6 Hours of Nurburgring by ASRC – Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke BES/WEC
- Round 4 – Sep 10, 2016 – 6 Hours of COTA by ASRC – Circuit of the Americas Grand Prix
- Round 5 – Oct 22, 2016 – ASRC World Endurance Series Track T.B.A (Imola if realeased)
- Round 6 – Nov 12, 2016 – 6 Hours of Motegi by ASRC – Twin Ring Motegi Grand Prix
Concerning all meeting timing :
- Practice : 2.00 pm GMT (16h00 for Paris)
- Qualifying : 3.30 pm GMT (17h30 for Paris)
- Race : 4.00 pm GMT (18h00 for Paris)
Now we will speak about the car. We said there will be 3 categories, 1 protoype and 2 GT class. Basicly 14 cars maximum may registerd for each races, but some tracks may allow more than 43 cars and more car will be accpeted :
- Acura ARX HPD
GT1 (BOP may be applicable if necessary)
- Aston Martin DBR9
- Corvette C6-R
GT3 (BOP may be applicable if necessary)
- Audi R8 LMS
- Mercedes AMG GT3
Teams can have 1 to 4 drivers per car and a maximum of 2 reserves/replacements can be added at any point of the season, provided they are not already registered for another car/team (drivers switching from another registered team will incur a 5 championship point penalty for there new team) and the iracing fair share rule will be in active. A paint may be deliver for each races so if you want to show your talent it’s the time !
There are no minimum SR/IR requirements however each driver will be viewed in all the sessions, if a driver is clearly out of there depth from a saftey stand point they will be asked to park there car.
Race directiors are trying to find some partnership to offer prizes on each TOP 3 for each class at each races in addition of a part of registration fees.
registering or more information visitr ASRC website
Scoring will be available HERE when championship will be started.